In week 2 of the holidays Joe had footie training in Ullapool every afternoon. It was run by our local professional team, Ross County, who play in Dingwall, 45 miles away. Dave's told him it's ok to support them and regularly reminds Joe he can support who he wants as long as it's not Rangers or Celtic! Last year Joe took part in a similar training programme with Celtic and at the end they were giving out scarves, water bottles and calendars (to brainwash them), Dave was thrilled when Joe marched up to him after he'd received his "goodies" and said at the top of his voice "Dad, it's all I love Celtic stuff...BUT I DON'T"! As you can see from the photo the two coaches, Davie and Tom, were more than happy to get their pictures taken, particularly Tom on the right.


1 comment:
With Ify's genes, I predict a few freakishly talented footballers from your wee clan.
Post a Comment