Saturday morning Dave cooked pancakes before we took a wee tour of our village to show them where we live. In the afternoon we tried to get Tiff to keep up the family tradition of taking a dook in the ocean as a intiation into the family but she was having none of it, so Dodo took her place.
It looked freezing but the boys said it was warmer than they expected...We took their word for it! Saturday evening I asked for volunteers to help in Primary as my two cousellers were both away and I was alone in Primary. Tiff volunteered to teach Joe and Dodo took Fin into nursery, I loved having lots of my family at church with me.
Sunday we headed to church and took Tiff sightseeing afterwards. We stopped off at Clava Cairns, Culloden, Loch Ness and Urquhart Castle before heading home for dinner. It was great to see them and we appreciated them sacrificing their time and money to visit us in Scotland. We just wish they lived closer so we could see them more often.





No comments:
Post a Comment