Sunday, January 25, 2009

Twister

Last Sunday we never made it to church because the road was too snowy so instead we finally got round to writing some of our Christmas thank you cards and playing twister. We had a great time, no injuries (although I'm not convinced Dave was trying very hard) and we all ended up with smiles on our faces. I was glad of my yoga stretches which I used to do each week!

- Joe -

- Fin -

- Mhairi (must have her mothers flexibility) -

- Me -

- Dave -

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Hi Ullacrooks!
Thanks for the Christmas card, you were far more organised than I was. Hoping you are well!

LaLa said...

Loved your update! We are so excited for you guys to come. Everytime I cook something, Jeff says, "we need to make that for Crooks when they're here".