

Joe turned 8 on June 6th and celebrated by going along to Urquhart Castle with his grandparents and best friend and his family. They were re-enacting a siege on the castle which Joe and his friend loved then we went to a great forest to play at the park and have his birthday cake. When we got home after a very long day the pizza dough had leaked all over the breadmaker and couldn't be used so I had to go out and buy some yucky pizza from the supermarket to keep the birthday boy happy. Today he was baptised at Inverness chapel so was thrilled to be able to do that.






1 comment:
Happy birthday Joe and Mhari! Too bad I'm not as organized as your Mum or I would have sent cards!!
We're REALLY excited for you to come visit us this summer. We promise to try to make it LOTS of fun!
Jeff has big plans for you and is already planning the menu. Don't be frightened, we don't have anything the equivalent to haggis. :) Oh wait, I mean Jeff loved that yummy haggis. He wishes I would make it for Sunday dinner and his birthday and Father's day. Am I sounding convincing??
Post a Comment