Saturday, September 22, 2007

When we're helping we're happy

Dave decided he would help me out by doing a wee bit of ironing, and Fin thought this seemed like a better option than going to bed so went off to get his wee ironing board, iron and his shirt too. It's a bonding moment that I'm glad i caught on camera. I love my boys.

3 comments:

Dave and Christine Crook said...

Millie is being slightly disingenuous here; although she does indeed love her boys, the same could not be said of her ironing. Let it be known that I don't help with the ironing in our house, I do the ironing in our house.

Anonymous said...

When I said you need a haircut, I didn't mean you had to cut your whole head out of the pictures.

Girls Galore said...

Here Here Ify. I do the ironing too in my house.
Jeff