Monday, September 22, 2008

Fin catches Chicken Pox

Fin's had a few spots on his body for a few days now which finally started to multiply this morning and we're thrilled to announce that he has finally managed to catch chicken pox. So far he's been a great patient although he only had a few spots this morning and has gone to bed with a lot more tonight. Over the weekend I regularly asked Dave to check if Fin had any more spots other than the 4 we already knew about and he made up a wee rhyme about it which goes like this...
We're looking for his chicken pox, we don't know if he's got 'em
But one thing that we're sure of is he's got a squishy bottom!

I'll post a picture when i get one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd rather not see pictures of squishy bottoms.. but thanks for the offer :-)