Monday, September 29, 2008
Nit-tastic
Today I found about 20 live head lice on Fin's head and about the same number of unhatched eggs, it was disgusting. I have no idea how long they've been there or how they got there I just know it was one of those horrible jobs I hope I never have to do again. The health visitor popped round with a supply of nit combs and tried to make me feel better by telling me that they only live in clean hair...it didn't make me feel any better. I've spent the day scratching and even after the thorough check with the fine tooth comb Dave couldn't find anything but I'm still not convinced. I checked Dave, Mhairi and Joe and they're all clear too so I'm hoping that I managed to get them all out of Fin's hair and that'll be the end of it. Yukky Doo as Fin would say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That was funny! No, not the fact that the kids got nits but your telling of the tale!
Can't wait to meet you and your kids next summer. I'm watching for D-land deals. Nothing yet but I'll keep my ears open. Tell Ify I said hello!
Laura
Oh I remember having nits as a kid, don't you? Remember the stench of that nit-busting shampoo? We ran around all night trying to get rid of the smell... lovely!
Post a Comment